You may request a return within 30 days of delivery. The date of delivery is considered day one. Returns requested 30 days after delivery may not be eligible for return and are considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to Obtain Return Authorization:
• Contact SEVA Returns Department
• Include: o Sales Order or Purchase Order Number o Reason for Return o Is the request for refund or exchange?
▪ If exchange, specify requested item.
• Return following the Return Authorization instructions provided by SEVA.
Conditions of Return:
• All returns require a Return Authorization number.
• All products must be returned in their original packaging, unused, and in salable condition.
o Returns for refund or exchange are subject to inspection upon receipt of returned products.
• Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
• All returns are subject to a Restocking Fee up to 30% of the cost of the returned products. If receiving a refund, the Restocking Fee will be deducted from your refund. If receiving an exchange, payment for the Restocking Fee will be due prior to shipment of the exchange.
• Products quoted or sold as non-returnable as documented on the Quote or Sales Order confirmation.
• The vast majority of Hazmat items fall under carrier policies that prohibit return shipment. For details about your particular Hazmat return and for specific instructions, please contact our Returns Department.
DAMAGED OR MISSING PRODUCT
Damage to shipments must be reported to SEVA Technical Services, Inc. within five (5) business days per NMFC (National Motor Freight Class) guidelines. The date of delivery is considered day one. Damages reported after this period may not be replaced, repaired, or refunded.
Acceptance of shipments with visible damage to the packaging or product will be understood as acceptance of the products as is and will not be eligible for replacement, repair, or refund. Shipments with visible damaged should be refused at delivery and/or the damage noted on the Bill of Lading or shipping documents supplied by the carrier.
If an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement, please contact our Returns Department within five days for resolution.
You may be required to provide a copy of the Bill of Lading or shipping documents showing the notation of damage at delivery and/or photos of the damaged shipment and product.
Products sold are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in accordance the original manufacturer warranty.
The manufacturer warranty period will begin on the day of delivery to the customer.
Extended warranties, if negotiated, will be as stated in writing to customer. Warranty claims must be provided in writing to email@example.com.
Claims related to shipping and postage must be made at the time of delivery unless specifically covered by extended warranty.
Effective as of 03/01/2022